Financial aid appointment steps
Before making an appointment, you can find answers to some common questions below:
- Where do I complete my FAFSA form?
- Where do I get more information about the State of Michigan programs?
- How do I apply for a student loan?
- Complete and sign a Student Loan Request Form found at sc4.edu/forms
- Where do I find the required forms to submit to the Financial Aid Office?
- Visit portal.sc4.edu to find which forms are required. Blank copies of forms can be found at sc4.edu/forms
- All forms require a physical signature.
Have you done the below?
- Called Financial Aid (810-989-5530) for quick questions?
- Emailed email@example.com for document submission?
- Visited the Financial Aid Office between classes?
- Located in the Welcome Center, 2nd floor, Room 251
Still have questions? Schedule an appointment.