Transfer to or from SC4.
Transferring to or from SC4 is a smart move – one that could save you thousands of dollars in tuition and fees. Whether you stay at SC4 for one, two or three years before transferring, or come to SC4 to finish your degree, SC4 credits are accepted at many institutions. Plus, as a transfer student, you’ll be more prepared to succeed.
Where to start?
Students transferring from SC4 have many opportunities and paths.
- Take advantage of the Michigan Transfer Agreement (MTA), which simplifies the transfer of credit for SC4 students between community colleges, four-year public colleges, and some private colleges in Michigan.
- Take a look at how you can earn a bachelor’s degree at home or online through SC4’s University Center.
- Explore SC4’s articulation agreements with other colleges and universities to see more extensive program paths available to SC4 students.
Students transferring to SC4 and those wishing to take advantage of reverse transfer have options as well.
- Learn about earning college credit from K-12 institutions and transferring to SC4 from other colleges and universities.
- Reverse transfer your credits back to SC4 and earn a degree.
Many students start at SC4 and transfer credits on to four-year colleges and universities. Our top 10 transfer institutions are listed below.
- Oakland University
- Grand Valley State University
- Michigan State University
- Saginaw Valley State University
- University of Michigan Flint
- Wayne State University
- Central Michigan University
- Ferris State University
- Walsh College
- Western Michigan University
Whatever you do, be sure to plan ahead and work with SC4 advisors to ensure all your credits transfer with you. Contact our advisors with questions at 810-989-5520 or email@example.com.