Reverse transfer

SC4 serves as a great start to a bachelor’s degree, and many students transfer on before earning a SC4 degree. Reverse transferring allows students to transfer back credits from four-year institutions so that they can officially earn a SC4 degree.

SC4 President Dr. Deborah A. Snyder – who already had three degrees under her belt – reverse transferred some credits back to SC4 and received her associate degree at the May 2019 Commencement Ceremony.

Join Dr. Snyder and many others in reverse transferring. It’s quick and easy!

  • Complete the reverse transfer form from the four-year institution you attended.
  • If they have a reverse transfer agreement with SC4, they will send us your transcript for review. If they do not, request that your official transcript be electronically delivered to or sent to the Records Office located in the Welcome Center at 323 Erie St., P.O. Box 5015, Port Huron, MI, 48061-5015.
  • If you meet the requirements of the reverse transfer agreement, we will send you a letter upon receipt that outlines next steps.

If the institution you transfer to is not listed below, this is still an option. See an SC4 academic advisor for details.

  • Central Michigan University
  • Grand Valley State University
  • Ferris State University
  • Oakland University
  • Saginaw Valley State University
  • University of Michigan-Flint
  • Walsh College
  • Western Michigan University