The newly opened SC4 Fieldhouse is your space to work out, practice and express your Skipper pride. The fieldhouse features a main court for basketball and volleyball, three cross courts for team practices and tournament play, batting cages and hitting nets.
The Fitness Center, Walking Track, Skipper Sports Hall of Fame, Port Huron Sports Hall of Fame and the SC4 Tower — a 188-step tower that leads to a 360-degree view of Port Huron and the surrounding area — are highlights of the facility.
The Fieldhouse provides students an opportunity to workout in a variety of ways, whether it be on the machines in the fitness center, by running or walking on the elevated track, or taking advantage of open gym times. It also hosts college, high school and middle school tournaments and showcases.
The walking track's hours are:
- Monday – 6:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday – 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Wednesday - 6:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Thursday – 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Friday – 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Saturdays and Sundays
- During SC4 Athletic Events and other Fieldhouse Commitments
- All days the SC4 Main Campus is closed
Tour the SC4 Fieldhouse on a video walkthrough.
Students can enjoy free use of the Fitness Center inside the SC4 Fieldhouse.