Whether you want to find a job, connect with local companies or find qualified candidates to strengthen your workforce, we have the right resources to help you reach your goals.
- Career Fair
- Career Coach
- Take a career assessment
- Search for careers
- Find career suggestions
- Build a resume
- Find Hot jobs
- Watch this brief video on how to use Career Coach
- It is simple to register, use your personal email address and set up a password.
- *For employment opportunities and adding job postings click on “Work Opportunities.”
- Cover Letter and Resume Samples
- Occupational Information Network for the U.S. Department of Labor has detailed descriptions of the world of work for use by job seekers, workforce development and HR professionals, students and researchers.
- Employment Services Training Opportunities for Students
- Students and Alumni
- Career Coach has many jobs posted and ready for you.
- EDA’s Hot Jobs Board is a great place to find jobs available in the area.
- Work Study Program
- For current SC4 students who want to earn money, focus on studies and build your resume.
- For information or questions contact 810-989-5530 or email@example.com.
- To recruit SC4 students on campus request a table for recruitment
- Career Coach – Employer Portal is the new and improved job hosting service for St. Clair County Community College
Bonnie DiNardo, 810-989-5739
Debbie Sta Cruz, 810-989-5760