Office of the President
SC4’s mission is to maximize student success.
SC4’s vision is to create an academic and cultural environment that empowers students to succeed.
- Growth: The college will meet demand with relevant programs that meet current and future needs.
- Sustainability: The college will ensure that we remain relevant and are recognized for adding value in our community.
- Community: The college recognizes that, as an educational institution, it has an obligation to its constituencies and opportunities for significant impact.
- Commitment to excellence: Our academic programs and support services provide the best opportunity for students to achieve their goals.
- Innovation: We provide state-of-the-art educational experiences by anticipating the needs of our community.
- Integrity: Honesty and transparency guide how we treat students, employees and the community.
- Leadership: We lead economic and cultural development by remaining accountable to our students, community and stakeholders.
- Diversity: We create a healthy learning environment by embracing the differences in others.
Who we are
- SC4 students, alumni, faculty and staff are truly remarkable.
- We are your health care professionals, teachers and professors, engineers, welders, scientists, government officials, police officers, designers, managers, artists and much more.
- We take pride in our institution and what it offers.
- We come from all walks of life, and we positively shape our local and global communities every day.
- We are change agents, leading by example and effecting positive and lasting change.
- The environment, on- and off-campus
- Equality and leadership
- Exposure and access to higher education
Our commitment: In everything we do, we will aspire to take positive, future-focused steps in these areas.