Payment of Student Tuition and Fees
It shall be the policy of the Board of Trustees of St. Clair County Community College to require the full payment of student tuition and fees prior to the beginning of the class for which the tuition and fees were charged.
- Early registration periods will be available during which time students may register for classes. Tuition and fees may be paid in full at the time of registration or paid in installments during the early registration period.
- All tuition and fees for enrolled students must be paid in full seven days prior to the beginning of classes. Failure to pay all tuition and fees owed will result in the cancellation of the respective registration. Students registering within seven days prior to the beginning of classes must pay all tuition and fees in full at the time of registration.
- Out-of-district or out-of-state students who are employed by firms or agencies located in the St. Clair County Community College District and whose tuition is paid by these firms, either directly or through reimbursement, shall be assessed the in-district tuition rate.
- The Administration will maximize the utilization of available financial aid funds to insure all needy students have the opportunity to attend college.
- A statement of student tuition and fees paid will be sent to each student at the beginning of each term.
- In extraordinary circumstances, administration may make special arrangements for payment of tuition.
Approved by Board of Trustees – April 8, 1976
Revised: July 12, 1979