Registration is open for late-start fall semester classes at St. Clair County Community College. Seats are still available in 12-week classes starting the week of Sept. 21 and eight-week classes starting the week of Oct. 19. Classes are available in Port Huron and online.
Late-start classes allow students to earn credits at a faster pace. Class topics include biology, business, English, history, math, political science, psychology, sociology and more.
Examples of some specific courses offered this fall include:
- BIO 271 – Human Anatomy and Physiology
- BUS 110 – Human Relations
- BUS 150 – Principles of Business
- BUS 153 – Business Law
- BUS 155 – Principles of Management
- BUS 258 – Human Resources Management
- CIS 115 – Microcomputer Applications
- ENG 102 – English Composition II
- GEO 101 – Earth Science
- HIS 150 – History of U.S. 1877 to Present
- MTH 120 – Introduction to Statistics
- MUS 106 – Music Appreciation
- PE 128 – Weight Training
- PSY 180 – Introduction to Psychology
- PSY 220 – Life Span Developmental Psychology
- PS 101 – Introduction to Political Science
- SOC 101 – Introduction to Sociology
- THA 105 – Oral Interpretation
Current students can search for all courses and sections at sc4.edu/schedule. They can register and pay for classes online in the SC4 Portal at portal.sc4.edu. New students can start at sc4.edu/starthere.
Registration service also is available from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday to Friday at SC4’s One-stop Student Services Center located in the Dr. James C. Acheson Welcome Center on the corner of Erie Street and Glenwood Avenue on the Port Huron campus. Services are being provided in the public areas of the first floor only. Face coverings or masks are required to receive service. Online, remote, and phone services continue to be available.