Setting up a tutoring session
The Achievement Center is using Microsoft Teams for free online tutoring sessions. All students have access to Microsoft Teams through their SC4 student account. You also can access Microsoft Teams’ help page for detailed directions on the program. For the best tutoring session, you should have a microphone and webcam for your computer or a smartphone.
- Click on the “schedule an online tutoring session” button.
- Online Tutoring Sessions Page will open in a new tab.
- Hit the “i” to see the details on the service and tutor.
- Select a service you wish to schedule.
- Scroll down to the calendar and select a time.
- Fill out your name, email, phone number, any notes you need the tutor to know and what class you need assistance with.
- Select “Book” to schedule the appointment
You will be emailed a notification with the details including a link to open the session. Note: Please allow a few minutes before the session if it is the first-time using Teams.
For assistance installing or setting up Teams, contact Kristy Jevens at email@example.com.
For students who do not have reliable access to an internet connected computer using a microphone and webcam, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for other tutoring options.