The Math Team offers free online tutoring for all math classes and can help with individual math problems.
If you are looking for help with your all subjects, visit the Achievement Center.
If you are looking for help with your writing intensive classes visit the Writing Assistance.
Setting up a tutoring session
The Math Team is using Microsoft Teams for free online tutoring sessions. All students have access to Microsoft Teams through their SC4 Student account. You also can access Microsoft Teams’ help page for detailed directions on the program. For the best tutoring session, you should have a microphone and webcam for your computer or a smart phone.
- Click on the “schedule an online tutoring session” button.
- Online Tutoring Sessions Page will open in a new tab.
- Hit the “i” to see the details on the service and tutor.
- Select a service you wish to schedule.
- Scroll down to the calendar and select a time.
- Fill out your name, email, phone number, any notes you need the tutor to know and what class you need assistance with.
- Select “Book” to schedule the appointment
You will be emailed a notification with the details including a link to open the session. Note: Please allow a few minutes before the session if it is the first-time using Teams.
For assistance installing or setting up Teams, contact Kristy Jevens at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For students who do not have reliable access to an internet connected computer using a microphone and webcam, please email email@example.com for other tutoring options.