SC4 added an on-campus health clinic operated by the St. Clair County Health Department. The clinic is located in room 211 of the Main Building and is open during college business hours. The telephone number is (810) 989-5846.
The office sees clients by appointment or on a drop-in basis, but appointments are preferred. Health Department personnel are available to the college every day to answer questions or to assist with responses to COVID-19 issues.
Hours of operation
- Monday thru Friday: 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
The clinic provides services for many common health issues and concerns, including:
- COVID-19: NP and/or nasal swab testing; disease investigation; isolation and quarantine guidance
- Vaccinations: Administration of ACIP-recommended vaccinations
- Health screening: STI testing and treatment; HIV testing and risk assessment; pregnancy testing and referral; sexual health education; Hepatitis C testing and case management
- Health consultations: Naloxone distribution and consultation; outreach for referrals to community resources; Medicaid application assistance
- Public health presentations: Assess, inform and educate on current health issues as requested
Health Department staff
The clinic is staffed by Terry Rhody of the St. Clair County Health Department. Terry is a graduate of SC4 Nursing, class of 1990, and has over 30 years of experience as a registered nurse. Terry has worked for St. Clair County Health Department for eight years during which time she’s gained a high degree of knowledge and experience in immunizations, personal health and communicable diseases. Terry also has experience and has demonstrated a high degree of competence while establishing off site clinics for SCCHD, as she was the lead at “The Center” of Port Huron Clinic for one year. Her knowledge, experience as well as personal attributes such as being highly organized and an excellent communicator make her a great fit for SCCHD’s SC4 clinic.