SC4 added an on-campus health clinic operated by the St. Clair County Health Department. The clinic is located in room 211 of the Main Building and is open during college business hours. The telephone number is (810) 989-5846.
The office sees clients by appointment or on a drop-in basis, but appointments are preferred. Health Department personnel are available to the college every day to answer questions or to assist with responses to COVID-19 issues.
The clinic is staffed the St. Clair County Health Department nurses.
Hours of operation
- Monday: 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. and 3 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Tuesday to Friday : 8 a.m. to noon and 1 to 4:30 p.m.
The clinic provides services for many common health issues and concerns, including:
- COVID-19: NP and/or nasal swab testing; disease investigation; isolation and quarantine guidance
- Vaccinations: Administration of ACIP-recommended vaccinations
- Health screening: STI testing and treatment; HIV testing and risk assessment; pregnancy testing and referral; sexual health education; Hepatitis C testing and case management
- Health consultations: Naloxone distribution and consultation; outreach for referrals to community resources; Medicaid application assistance
- Public health presentations: Assess, inform and educate on current health issues as requested