Maps and Directions
Interactive map of campus
Port Huron main campus
A printable PDF version of the SC4 Campus Map is available.
323 Erie Street
Port Huron MI 48060
P.O. Box 5015
Port Huron MI 48061-5015
SC4's main campus is located in downtown Port Huron, Michigan, just north of the Black River and bordered by 10th Avenue on the west, Glenwood Avenue on the north, and Erie Street on the east.
- The SC4 Fieldhouse is just east of Erie Street at McMorran Boulevard.
- The SC4 Welcome Center, home of most of the college's student services departments (including Admissions, Advising, Testing, and Financial Aid) is on the southwest corner of Glenwood Avenue and Erie Street.
- The Fine Arts Building, home of the college's Fine Arts Theatre, is near the southeast corner of the main College Center parking lot.
- Our new dormitory, The Dock, will be on Huron Avenue, between Andrew Murphy St. and Bard St. The dorm will open in summer 2018, in time for the Fall 2018 semester.
Parking your vehicle
A printable PDF version of the SC4 Parking Map is available.
SC4 has over 700 free parking spots for students, employees and visitors in our main College Center Lot. No permits are required.
The College Center lot may be full at times, especially around the middle of the day, Monday through Thursday. On those occasions, alternative parking is available in the following City of Port Huron lots:
- North McMorran Lot (Erie St at Bard St; enter from Bard)- Students, employees, and visitors may use this lot for free from 6:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. To park for free you must get a daily coupon or purchase a $5.00 access card that is valid for the fall and winter semesters. Coupons and cards are available at the McMorran Arena box office. This is a gated lot, you will need a coupon or card or you will be charged when exiting. Credit cards and cash are also accepted; no change is given for cash, however. Anyone entering the lot after 2:00 p.m. will be charged when exiting.
- West Quay Lot (Quay St south of Grand River St; enter from Quay) - Limited three-hour parking in designated areas only.
- Majestic Lot (between Grand River St and Quay St; enter from either street) - Limited three-hour parking in designated areas only.
- Glenwood Lot (Glenwood Ave at Michigan St; enter from Michigan) - Open for public parking.
- Lot G (Michigan St at Andrew Murphy St; enter from Andrew Murphy) - Open for public parking.
- Campbell Lot (between Michigan St and Fort St; enter from either street) - Limited three-hour parking in designated areas only.
- East Quay Lot (Michigan St at Quay St; enter from Michigan or Fort St) - Limited three-hour parking in designated areas only.
Algonac High School
5200 Taft Road
Algonac MI 48001
Croswell-Lexington High School
5461 Peck Road
Croswell MI 48422
Sanilac Career Center
175 Aitken Road
Peck MI 48466
Yale High School
198 School Drive
Yale MI 48097