SC4’s new student residence hall is just steps away from classes and campus life in downtown Port Huron. Referred to as The Dock, housing units will be fully-furnished and will provide up to 80 students with easy access to the area’s great dining and entertainment options, recreation and outdoor activities, and potential employment opportunities with local businesses.
Additionally, all students living in housing will pay in-district tuition rates.
Need more reasons to apply? 10 reasons to live in housing
- Double-occupancy rooms (2 residents per suite) complete with:
- XL twin-sized beds (extended length 80 inch length)
- Private bathroom
- High-speed Wi-Fi Internet
- Heating and air conditioning
- Communal kitchen/dining area
- Student lounge
- Laundry facilities
- Students must meet ongoing academic and enrollment requirements to live in college housing. Housing residents must maintain a minimum GPA of 2.00 and be enrolled in 12 or more credits in the fall and winter semesters.
- College housing is a substance-free living environment. Residents agree to abstain from the use of alcohol and other drugs regardless of age.
- St. Clair County Community College is a smoke-free campus, which includes the residence hall.
Rates and billing
Double occupancy rates for the following 2019-20 academic year:
Fall Semester – $2,625
Winter Semester – $2,635
Pricing includes all utilities, high-speed Wi-Fi internet and parking.
Pricing does not include the optional Elevate Meal Plan.
Out-of-district students living in College Housing pay in-district tuition rates.
For alternative living arrangement requests, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 810-989-5557.
Please pay via one of the following methods:
Business Office – Main Building 220
Cash, check, money order, credit card (Visa, Discover, MasterCard)
Business Office Address:
Business Office – MB 220
323 Erie St.
PO Box 5015
Port Huron, MI 48061-5015
Check or money order
Please make checks payable to St. Clair County Community College.
Business Office Number: 810-989-5513
Credit card (Visa, Discover, MasterCard)
Nelnet Payment Plan
Financial aid does go toward the cost of housing, just like normal tuition (except for the security deposit). Understand however, that by living on campus, financial aid packages may adjust higher or lower, depending on the original financial aid award . For more information regarding financial aid, please refer to the Financial Aid Office.
Financial Aid Office
Welcome Center 105
Full payments can be broken down over time by using the budget plans provided by Nelnet. For more information regarding the Nelnet Campus Commerce Payment Plan, please refer to Nelnet or the Business Office.
Main Building 220
How to apply
2018-19 academic year
The application process is as follows.
- Review the Housing Resident Agreement
- Submit the Student Housing Application
- We will process the application.
- If approved, we will send back a housing contract offer via the resident’s email.
- Students will have two weeks to submit the housing contract and a $300 security deposit to reserve space.
The college will continually send out housing contract offers through summer until all vacancies are filled. Housing contract offers are sent on a first-come, first-serve, eligible basis.
Elevate meal plan
SC4 offers students and community members a meal plan by Elevate, which offers affordable and convenient pre-set meal combos from surrounding restaurant partners in downtown Port Huron.
Elevate offers various meal packages, starting at $8.27 per meal, that can be ordered on-the-go and picked up at a participating restaurants.
- Chef Shell’s
- Raven Café
- Kate’s Downtown
- Sperry’s Moviehouse
- Lynch’s Irish Tavern
- Sail in Café and Convenience Store
- SC4 Bistro Café
- Moe’s Corner Deli
- More to come!
For customer support, please email Elevate at email@example.com
- Purchasing an Elevate Meal Plan is optional.
- Elevate costs are independent from college costs.
- Financial aid, scholarships, grants, etc. do not cover Elevate Meal Plan costs.
Frequently asked questions
Have questions? Contact us:
firstname.lastname@example.org – 810-989-5557