SC4’s student residence hall is just steps away from classes and campus life in downtown Port Huron. Referred to as The Dock, housing units are fully-furnished and provide up to 80 students with easy access to the area’s great dining and entertainment options, recreation and outdoor activities, and potential employment opportunities with local businesses.
Additionally, all students living in housing pay in-district tuition rates. International students do not receive in-district tuition rates.
Need more reasons to apply? 10 reasons to live in housing
Primarily double occupancy rooms (two to a room) – singles and triples offered at limited availability.
Double-occupancy rooms (two residents per suite) complete with:
- XL twin-sized beds (extended length 80 inch length)
- Private bathroom
- High-speed Wi-Fi Internet
- Heating and air conditioning
- Communal kitchen
- Student lounge
- Laundry facilities
- Students must meet ongoing academic and enrollment requirements to live in college housing. Housing residents must have and maintain a minimum GPA of 2.00 and be enrolled in 12 or more credits/contact hours in the fall and winter semesters.
- College housing is a substance-free living environment. Residents agree to abstain from the use of alcohol and other drugs regardless of age.
- St. Clair County Community College is a smoke-free campus, which includes the residence hall.
- Abide by the College Housing Code of Conduct