Save. Explore. Succeed.
Imagine having a place to call home just steps away from classes and campus life. SC4’s student residence halls, located on Huron Street and Bard Street, offer affordable, fully furnished units and provide students with easy access to campus and the area’s great dining and entertainment options, recreation and outdoor activities, and potential employment opportunities with local businesses. Additionally, all students living in housing pay in-district tuition rates.
Why live on campus?
The Dock offers students an affordable, safe option that provides countless benefits.
- Community – Meet friends and benefit from a built-in support network.
- Access – Take advantage of being close to academic support and enjoy free gym and track access at the Fieldhouse, just one block away.
- Food – Live right in the middle of an excellent food scene.
- Campus events, clubs and organizations – Participate in campus activities and have a better collegiate experience.
- Learn and grow – Discover life skills with a community of fellow students, faculty and staff who stand ready to assist.
- Savings – All amenities covered, including WiFi internet, water, heating and air conditioning, and fully furnished rooms.
- Increase your chances of success – Join housing students across the country who are more likely to maintain a higher grade point average. (Source: The American Council on Education)
Rooms that meet your every need.
Rooms that meet your every need:
Huron Street Location – Single and Double Studio Rooms
- XL twin-sized beds (extended length 80-inch length)
- Private Bathrooms
- High Speed Wi-Fi Internet
- Exterior Windows
- Communal Kitchen
- Student Lounge
- Laundry Facilities
- Heating and Air Conditioning
- Student Parking Lot
- ADA Accessible rooms, all of first floor is ADA Accessible
Bard Street Location – Single Studio Rooms, Single and Double One Bedroom Units
- Details to come
College Housing Residents have access to both buildings and their associated amenities.
- Students must meet ongoing academic and enrollment requirements to live in college housing. Housing residents must have and maintain a minimum GPA of 2.00 and be enrolled in 12 or more credits/contact hours in the fall and winter semesters.
- College Housing is a substance-free living environment. Residents agree to abstain from the use of alcohol and other drugs regardless of age.
- St. Clair County Community College is a smoke-free campus, which includes the residence hall.
- Abide by the College Housing Code of Conduct.
Interested in saving time and money with a dining plan?
SC4 offers students and community members a meal plan by Elevate, which offers affordable and convenient pre-set meal combos from surrounding restaurant partners in downtown Port Huron.
Discover the Port Huron area
Learn about the Port Huron area and all it has to offer from recreation to entertainment and from events to dining options!