Skip’s Corner Pantry
Pantry items are provided to SC4 through contributions and sponsors.
If you’re part of the SC4 community please know that you’re not alone. We care about the health and wellness of all. Skip’s Corner Pantry, located on the first floor of SC4’s Welcome Center, is open and stocked with food and hygiene products that are free to the SC4 community.
Here at SC4, your success is our mission. Please visit Skip’s Corner Pantry as often as you need and take what you need. The pantry does not require check in, is discreet, and is open when the building is open. Walk in, shop, and know you are supported at SC4.
Feel free to email email@example.com with questions.
Hours of operation and location
Monday through Friday during college operating hours
Welcome Center, 1st floor
Maps and directions
Additional community resources
- Blue Water Food Depot: (810) 987-7886
- Food Bank of Eastern Michigan: (810) 329-4441
- Mid-City Nutrition – Mobile Food Pantry: (810) 982-9261
- On-campus Health Clinic: (810) 989-5846
- Salvation Army: (810) 984-2679