High School Counselors
Guiding tomorrow’s workforce.
High school counselors, you play a key role in the lives of countless students, helping them make important decisions about their post-secondary education. Our goal is to be as helpful to you and your students as possible.
Resources for High School Counselors
- Early Admission application
- Early Admission checklist
- Early Admission authorization form
- Acceptance of CLEP Exams for SC4 credit
- ACCUPLACER scoring / course placement guide
- Advance > CTE – Michigan
- Advanced Placement equivalencies
- Blue Water College Access Network (BWCAN)
- Career exploration
- College Board test information
- English or Math placement at SC4
- Michigan Transfer Agreement (MTA)
- Michigan Transfer Network
- O*NET Online (U.S. Department of Labor)
- Registering for classes at SC4
- SAT scoring and course placement
For dual enrollment process help, contact Deb Lacey at (810) 989-5847 or email@example.com. Deb is your go-to person for any questions related to dual enrollment or early/middle college registration.
For additional information about the Blue Water Middle College, please call (810) 989-5841 or visit the BWMC office, located on campus on the 2nd floor of the SC4 Welcome Center.
For additional information about the Career and Technical Middle College, please call (810) 455-1010 or (810) 989-5639, or visit the CTMC office, located on campus on the 2nd floor of the SC4 Welcome Center, Room 202.
We look forward to working with you to make your students’ college experience great!