SC4 values the role that the high school counselors in our area play as their students make decisions about their post-secondary education. Our goal is to be as helpful to you and your students as possible.
Here are quick links to some helpful resources:
- SC4 Early Admission Application (used for dual enrollment and high school guest students)
- ACCUPLACER scoring and course placement guide
- Advance > CTE – Michigan
- Advanced Placement (AP) college credit at SC4
- Blue Water College Access Network (BW-CAN)
- Career Coach (provided to the community by SC4)
- College Board (information about AP, SAT, ACCUPLACER and other tests)
- Michigan Transfer Agreement (MTA)
- Michigan Transfer Network (course equivalencies between Michigan colleges and universities)
- O*NET Online (U.S. Department of Labor)
- Pure Michigan Talent Connect (formerly Michigan Career Portal)
- Registering for classes at SC4
- SAT scoring and course placement guide
If you have questions about anything related to high school guest, dual enrollment, or traditional admissions at SC4, please call our admissions and recruitment department at 810-989-5571. We look forward to working with you to make your students’ college experience great!
For additional information about the Blue Water Middle College Academy or the Croswell-Lexington School District’s CL5 program, please call 810-989-5841.
Search our current class offerings by clicking the button below: