Campus security information
In an emergency
For police, fire and health emergencies – call 911.
Emergency call boxes are located throughout campus. They are identified with a blue light on top. When you push the button on the call box, you will be connected with 911 emergency services.
Contacting SC4 Campus Patrol
- Dial 5757 from any campus phone
- Dial (810) 989-5757 from non-campus phones
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Other contact numbers
- Port Huron Police non-emergency, call (810) 984-8415.
- Port Huron Fire Department non-emergency, call (810) 984-9750.
- McLaren Hospital – Port Huron: (810) 987-5000
- Lake Huron Medical Center – Port Huron: (810) 216-1500
- Ascension River District Hospital – East China Township: (810) 329-7111
SC4 Campus Patrol
Campus Patrol office and hours
College Center Room C104
323 Erie Street
Port Huron, MI 48060
Campus Patrol hours
For the Fall and Winter Semester
Monday through Thursday: 6 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
Friday: 6 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Reporting concerns anonymously
Individuals who wish to remain anonymous can call (810) 989-5757 and request anonymity at the time they report their concerns. There may be some cases in which requests for anonymity may not be able to be provided.
Campus Patrol services
- Automatic electronic defibrillators
- Accident and theft reporting – Patrol officers can make reports on minor vehicle accidents or lost or stolen items on campus.
- Lost and found – All lost and found property is stored in the Campus Patrol Office.
- Security escorts – Officers can escort you to your car or building. Call (810) 989-5757.
- Vehicle assistance – Dead or low car batteries, low or flat tires, out of gas, frozen door locks, keys left in the vehicle and directions around campus.
- Room unlocks
- Disorderly complaints
- Fact-finding and documentation of the claim
- Emergency response
- Provide directions
- Security of college property
- On-campus injury or illness
- Publish crime statistics
- Suspicious situations/persons
- Parking enforcement
- Vehicle accident reports
- Building and campus surveillance
- On-campus transportation provided as needed/requested
The Campus Patrol team members are Safe Zone allies
The term “Safe Zone” or “Safe Zone Trained” designates people who are understanding, trustworthy and supportive of the LGBTQ+ Community. These people are willing to talk about LGBTQ+ issues and are trained to address them sensitively.
Campus Crime Statistics / Annual Security Report
The college produces an annual report containing required information about current campus policies concerning safety and security issues, crime and fire statistics, and other related information for the past three calendar years.
You can obtain printed copies of this report by contacting the Campus Patrol office in the College Center, Room C104.
Executive Director of Campus Patrol and Training
Title IX Coordinator
St. Clair County Community College
323 Erie Street, Port Huron, MI 48060
Main Building, Room 207
8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday