In an emergency
For police, fire and health emergencies – call 911.
Emergency call boxes are located throughout campus. They are identified with a blue light on top. When you push the button on the call box you will be connected with 911 emergency services.
Contacting SC4 Campus Patrol
- Dial 5757 from any campus phone
- Dial 810-989-5757 from non-campus phones
- Email email@example.com
Other contact numbers
- Port Huron Police non-emergency, call 810-984-8415.
- Port Huron Fire Department non-emergency, call 810-984-9750.
- McLaren Hospital – Port Huron: 810-987-5000
- Lake Huron Medical Center – Port Huron: 810-216-1500
- Ascension River District Hospital – East China Township: 810-329-7111
SC4 Campus Patrol
Campus Patrol office and hours
Main Building Room 207
323 Erie Street
Port Huron, MI 48060
Monday through Friday: 6 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday as needed on campus.
Reporting concerns anonymously
Individuals who wish to remain anonymous can call 810-989-5757 and request anonymity at the time they report their concern. There may be some cases for which requests for anonymity may not be able to be provided.
Campus Patrol services
- Automatic electronic defibrillators
- Accident, theft reporting – Patrol officers can make reports on minor vehicle accidents or lost or stolen items on campus.
- Lost and found – All lost and found property is stored in the Campus Patrol Office.
- Security escorts – Officers can escort you to your car or building. Call 810-989-5757.
- Vehicle assistance – Dead or low car batteries, low or flat tires, out of gas, frozen door locks, keys left in the vehicle and directions around campus.
- Room unlocks
- Disorderly complaints
- Fact-finding and documentation of claim
- Emergency response
- Provide directions
- Security of college property
- On campus injury or illness
- Publish crime statistics
- Suspicious situations/persons
- Parking enforcement
- Vehicle accident reports
- Building and campus surveillance
- On campus transportation provided as needed/requested
Campus Crime Statistics / Annual Security Report
The college produces an annual report containing required information about current campus policies concerning safety and security issues, crime and fire statistics, and other related information for the past three calendar years.
You can obtain printed copies of this report by contacting the Campus Patrol office located in the Main Building, Room 207.