How to apply
Housing application checklist
Complete the following Checklist items to become a fully enrolled college housing resident:
- Apply to SC4.
- Receive your acceptance letter, Student Email, and Student ID Number in the mail.
- Follow the included instructions to set up your SC4 email and password.
- Complete your College Housing Application.
- Student email and Student ID number needed.
- Complete the College Housing Background check sent to your sc4 student email from College Housing 1-3 business days after applying. The email subject line will be labeled “Customer Service” and sent by Customer Service at Castle Branch. Click on the Begin Order button to start.
- If approved, sign and submit the housing contract offer sent to your SC4 student email from college housing – firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complete remaining SC4 onboarding steps:
- Transfer any existing credits/official transcripts to email@example.com.
- Complete the FAFSA and any other needed financial aid steps with Financial Aid.
- If a new student, complete Accuplacer Testing or send in your SAT test scores.
- Register for 12 credits or more with an Advisor.
- Get your books from the Bookstore.
- Get ready for move-in!
If you need Disability Services housing accommodations, you must make an appointment with the disability services coordinator or call (810) 989-5759.
Also, don’t forget to check out SC4’s student meal plan with Elevate, which offers affordable and convenient pre-set meal combos from surrounding restaurant partners in downtown Port Huron.
If you have any questions about your housing application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Annual Security and Fire Safety Report notice
SC4’s current Annual Security and Fire Safety Report is available. The Annual Security Report discloses information concerning campus safety and security policies and procedures, as well as statistics regarding certain types of crimes, per Clery Act requirements, reported to the campus and local law enforcement during the prior calendar year. SC4 also will provide a paper copy of our most recent Report upon request.