This form should be used for admission into the Health Sciences programs:
- Associate Degree Nursing (AASRN) (Applications due April 1)
- Licensed Practical Nursing (CERLP) (Applications due Sept. 1)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (AASMI)
- Radiologic Technology (AASRD) (Applications due Feb. 15)
- Respiratory Therapy (AASRP) (Applications due June 30)
- Transition Nursing (AASNT) (Applications due Oct. 1)
If you are not a current student at St. Clair County Community College you need to stop and fill out the general admission application first. The general admission application is located at sc4.edu/apply.
NOTE: This form doesn’t save your answers. Please fill out the entire form and then click the “Submit” button to complete your application.