At St. Clair County Community College, you can earn a degree on campus or fully online. Our affordable, high-demand programs are designed to give you the tools and resources you need to thrive in the workforce.
Study from home, your favorite café or anywhere you can find an internet connection, and take advantage of our affordable tuition. Our online programs can give you the flexibility you need.
Fully online degree programs
- Associate in Arts (humanities and social sciences pathways)
- Associate in Accounting
- Associate in Business (general)
- Associate in Business (transfer)
- Associate in Computer Information Systems (general, programming and web development)
- Associate in General Education (humanities and social sciences pathways)
- Associate in Marketing
- Associate in Management
Please note: Students who plan to pursue Associate in Arts and Associate in General Education degrees should work with an advisor to create an online class schedule.
Available online classes are listed here. Simply click on the advanced search and set the location to “online courses.”