Is your SC4 journey nearly complete? Learn more about graduation requirements in the college’s catalog, then apply for graduation by the appropriate deadline below in order to be included in Commencement materials:
Application deadline dates:
- May 2023 graduates – February 28 for inclusion in the May 2023 Commencement program. Students may apply for winter semester graduation between March 1 and May 5, but will not be included in the Commencement program.
- August 2023 graduates – February 28 for inclusion in the May 2023 Commencement program. Students may apply for summer semester graduation between March 1 and August 2, but will not be included in the Commencement program.
As noted above, students may apply for graduation through the last day of the semester for their intended semester of graduation, even if the deadline date for inclusion in the Commencement program has passed.
Submit an application for graduation electronically via the Service Center within the Portal. Once in the Service Center, click the Graduation Overview link to apply. Students also may apply by visiting the Enrollment Services office in Room 214 of the Main Building, or by completing the appropriate form below and emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Download the associate degree graduation application.
- Download the certificate program graduation application.
- Download the skill set program graduation application.
Graduates will have their diplomas mailed to the address provided on the graduation application.
See below for estimated diploma delivery times:
- December 2022 graduates: Mailed in March 2023
- May 2023 graduates: Mailed in July 2023
- August 2023 graduates: Mailed in October 2023
Call (810) 989-5550 for more information or to update your diploma mailing address if your address changes between the date you submit your graduation application and when diplomas are scheduled to be mailed.