Is your SC4 journey nearly complete? Learn more about graduation requirements in the college’s Catalog, then apply for graduation by the appropriate deadline below in order to be included in Commencement materials:
Application deadline dates:
- December 2019 graduates — last day of the semester
- May 2020 graduates — May 8, 2020
- August 2020 graduates — Aug. 7, 2020
Students may apply for May 2020 graduation through May 3 and August 2020 graduation through Aug. 2 if they are not participating in the May Commencement ceremony.
Submit an application for graduation electronically via the Service Center within the Portal. Under Service Center, click on “College Credit Students” then “Service Center,” followed by “Graduation Overview.” You also may apply at the Welcome Desk on the first floor of the SC4 Welcome Center.
- Download the associate degree graduation application.
- Download the certificate program graduation application.
- Download the skill set program graduation application.
Graduates will have their diplomas mailed to the address provided on the graduation application.
See below for estimated diploma delivery times:
- December 2019 graduates: Mailed in March 2020
- May 2020 graduates: Mailed in July 2020
- August 2020 graduates: Mailed in October 2020
Call 810-989-5550 for more information, or to update your diploma mailing address if your address changes between the date you submit your graduation application and when diplomas are scheduled to be mailed.