Is your SC4 journey nearly complete? Learn more about graduation requirements in the college’s Catalog, then apply for graduation by the appropriate deadline below in order to be included in Commencement materials:
Application deadline dates:
- May 2021 graduates — Feb. 28, 2021
- August 2021 graduates — Aug. 6, 2021
- December 2021 graduates — Dec. 17, 2021
Students may apply for graduation through the last day of the semester for their intended semester of graduation, even if the deadline date for inclusion in Commencement materials has passed.
Submit an application for graduation electronically via the Service Center within the Portal. Under Service Center, click on ‘College Credit Students’ then ‘Service Center’, followed by ‘Graduation Overview’. You also may apply at the Welcome Desk on the first floor of the SC4 Welcome Center, or by completing the appropriate form below and emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications for graduation:
- Download the associate degree graduation application.
- Download the certificate program graduation application.
- Download the skill set program graduation application.
Graduates will have their diplomas mailed to the address provided on the graduation application.
See below for estimated diploma delivery times:
- May 2021 graduates: Mailed in July 2021
- August 2021 graduates: Mailed in October 2021
- December 2021 graduates: Mailed in March 2022
Call 810-989-5550 for more information, or to update your diploma mailing address if your address changes between the date you submit your graduation application and when diplomas are scheduled to be mailed.