A student’s Skippers OneCard is an official college photo ID and serves as the student’s college library card. A OneCard is necessary to receive services in many departments on campus.
To get an ID, a student must first get his/her photo taken at the Testing Center check-in desk. Students must show a valid driver license, state ID card or passport.
Your Skippers OneCard is an important tool. It is not only your college photo ID, but also allows you to:
- Access college library resources.
- Access financial aid refunds.
- Make purchases at the College Bookstore using your financial aid account.
- Access the college Fitness Center.
- Access services in numerous campus departments, including Achievement Center, Advising, Career and Employment Services, Financial Aid, registration, Math Center and Writing Center.
- Pay using vending machines on campus. Learn about depositing money to your OneCard.
NOTE: It pays to be a Skipper! There are numerous discounts and promotions available at local businesses by showing your OneCard or employee ID.
Our school delivers your refund with BankMobile Disbursements, a technology solution, powered by BMTX, Inc. Visit this link for more information about BankMobile.
See the contract disclosure from BankMobile.