A student’s Skippers OneCard is an official college photo ID and serves as the student’s college library card. Students may also choose to have financial aid refunds deposited directly to an account connected to their OneCard, which then may be used as a debit card for books and other educational needs. A OneCard is necessary to receive services in many departments on campus.
To get an ID, a student must first get his/her photo taken at the Testing Center check-in desk. Students must show a valid driver license, state ID card or passport.
Merchant discounts and promotions are available by showing the Skippers OneCard at local businesses. For more information, call 810-989-5816 or email email@example.com.
Your Skippers OneCard is an important tool. It is not only your college photo ID, but also allows you to:
- Access college library resources.
- Access financial aid refunds.
- Make purchases at the College Bookstore using your financial aid account.
- Access the college Fitness Center.
- Access services in numerous campus departments, including Achievement Center, Advising, Career and Employment Services, Financial Aid, registration, Math Center and Writing Center.
- Pay using vending machines on campus. Learn about depositing money to your OneCard.
NOTE: It pays to be a Skipper! There are numerous discounts and promotions available at local businesses by showing your OneCard or employee ID.
Click here to see a contract disclosure from Customers Bank, the company that allows for refunds to the Skippers OneCard.