St. Clair County Community College (SC4) will host a variety of athletics and STEM-based camps this summer.
Camp offerings include:
- Galaxy Quest STEM Summer Camp for learners in grades 3-8
- Basketball Camp for learners in grades 5-12
- Basketball Shooting Camp for learners in grades 5-12
- Cross Country Camp for learners in grades 5-12
- Esports Camp for learners in grades 5-12
- Soccer Camp for learners in grades 5-12
- Softball Camp for learners in grades 5-12
- Volleyball Camp – Advanced for learners in grades 8-12
- Volleyball Camp – Beginners for learners in grades 4-7
- Volleyball Camp – Defensive Specialist for learners in grades 7-12
- Volleyball Camp – Hitters and Setters for learners in grades 7-12
- Wrestling One-Day Clinic for learners in grades 5-12
- Additional camps may be offered!
The Galaxy Quest STEM Summer Camp will incorporate hands-on science and nature fun. Campers will engage in experiments, nature exploration, immersive space simulations in the Challenger Learning Center at SC4 and more.
All athletic camps take place in the SC4 Fieldhouse, except for softball at Marysville Park, soccer at Morton Park in Marysville and the Esports in SC4’s Fine Arts Building. Camps are led by SC4 coaches and student-athletes.
“These camps provide a wonderful opportunity to learn from collegiate coaches, athletes and experts,” said SC4 Athletic Director Dale Vos. “We expect these camps to fill fast and look forward to welcoming youths to camp this summer.”
For more information regarding dates, times and to register, visit sc4.edu/camps. Email email@example.com with questions related to the STEM camp. Send questions regarding the athletics camps to firstname.lastname@example.org or (810) 989-5662.