Registration is open for late-start winter semester classes at St. Clair County Community College. Seats are still available in 12-week classes starting the week of Feb. 10 and eight-week classes starting the week of March 16. Classes are available in Port Huron and online.
Late-start classes allow students to earn credits at a faster pace. Class topics include biology, business, English, math, political science, psychology, sociology and more. Examples of some specific courses offered this winter include:
- ART120 – Art Appreciation
- BIO110 – Cell Biology Basics
- BUS150 – Principles of Business
- BUS153 – Business Law
- BUS252 – Consumer Behavior
- CIS297 – The CIS Professional
- CJ101– Introduction to Criminal Justice
- ENG101 – English Composition I
- ENG102 – English Composition II
- HE101 – Math Related to Drug Administration
- HE102 – Medical Terminology
- HE112 – Medical Law and Ethics for the Allied Health Professional
- HIS101 – History of Western Civilization to 1715
- HIS150 – History of U.S. 1877 to Present
- MTH111 – Plane Trigonometry
- PS101 – Introduction to Political Science
- PSY180 – Introduction to Psychology
- SOC101 – Principles of Sociology
New students can start at sc4.edu/starthere.
Registration service also is available at SC4’s One-stop Student Services Center located in the Dr. James C. Acheson Welcome Center on the corner of Erie Street and Glenwood Avenue on the Port Huron campus. Hours of service are 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Thursday and 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Friday.
For more information, contact SC4 Enrollment Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 810-989-5500.