Michigan Reconnect is a last-dollar scholarship program that pays for qualifying students to attend SC4 tuition-free. It assists students in paying in-district tuition rates and mandatory fees.
- Those 25 years old and older
- Have lived in Michigan for a year or more
- Have a high school diploma or GED
- Have not yet completed a college degree (associate or bachelor’s)
- Must maintain at least a cumulative 2.0 GPA in your registered courses while receiving Reconnect
The maximum eligibility time frame for Reconnect is four years.
How to apply for Reconnect
- Apply for Reconnect.
- Submit a FAFSA application for financial aid, including submission of any additional documents that are requested. SC4’s FAFSA Federal School Code is 002310.
- Register for classes (minimum of 6 credit hours) at SC4.
For additional support, send an email to email@example.com or call (810) 989-5530.
Important information regarding coursework and next steps
Schedule an appointment with an advisor to ensure proper registration, particularly if your plan includes developmental courses in math and/or English.
Developmental education courses must be taken in the same term as your first math or English gateway course.
Mathematics requirements vary by degree program. An advisor can assist you in choosing the proper mathematics path for your program of study.
Office of Financial Aid