Registration is open for late-start fall semester classes at St. Clair County Community College. Seats are available in 12-week classes starting the week of Sept. 20 and eight-week classes starting the week of Oct. 18.
Late-start classes allow students to earn credits at a faster pace. More than 85 sections are available for classes in topics which include biology, business, English, history, math, political science, psychology, sociology and more.
Examples of some specific courses offered this fall include:
- BUS 155-60 — Business Management
- BUS 186-60 — Internet Marketing
- BIO 101-65 — Essentials of Biology
- BIO 271-65 — Human Anatomy & Physiology
- ECON 222-61 — Principles of Microeconomics
- ETW 170-04 — Print Reading/Fab Design
- MTH 104-63 — Foundations of Math
- HE 101-69 — Math Related to Drug Admin
- HE 102-65 — Medical Terminology
- HIS 101-65 — History of Western Civilization to 1715
- PS 101-66 — Introduction to Political Science
- PSY 260-02 — Abnormal Psychology
New students can get started at sc4.edu/starthere.
For more information, contact Enrollment Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or (810) 989-5500.