2021 meeting schedule
The Board of Trustees of St. Clair County Community College took action on November 12, 2020 to schedule its 2021 Meetings and Retreats on the dates listed below.
Unless otherwise noted below, regular business meetings are held on the second Thursday of each month at 4:30 p.m. Quarterly board retreats are held on the Friday, which immediately follows the regular meeting dates in February, May, August and November at 8:30 a.m.
Due to COVID-19, on-campus location or remote Internet/telephone access information will be posted as required in advance of each monthly meeting.
NOTE: The Board of Trustees may meet using alternative remote methods during the COVID-19 pandemic. Gov. Whitmer’s executive order detailing the authorization to do so and the methods to be used is linked here for reference.
St. Clair County Board of Commissioners Resolution 21-03: Resolution to continue the declaration of a State of Emergency for the county of St. Clair.
- January regular business meeting – January 14, 2021
- February regular business meeting – February 11, 2021
- Retreat I – February 12, 2021
- March regular business meeting – March 11, 2021
- April regular business meeting – April 8, 2021
- May regular business meeting – May 13, 2021
- Retreat II – May 14, 2021 – cancelled
- June regular business meeting – June 10, 2021
- July regular business meeting – cancelled
- August regular business meeting – August 12, 2021
- Retreat III – August 13, 2021
- September regular business meeting – September 9, 2021
- October regular business meeting – October 14, 2021
- November regular business meeting – November 11, 2021
- Retreat IV – November 12, 2021
- December regular business meeting – December 9, 2021
Minutes of meetings, once approved by the Board of Trustees, are available in Suite 175 of the Welcome Center, on the College’s website, or by contacting Board Secretary, Sarah Rutallie at email@example.com or (810) 989-5545.
Updated: April 8, 2021
Board recognizes diversity, equity, and inclusion
The St. Clair County Community College Board of Trustees passed a resolution to recognize Black History month.
Board agendas, notices, and packets
Agendas and board packets are posted here by the Monday prior to board meetings.
- Public Notice: Special Meeting/Retreat Cancelled
- Public Notice: Public Hearing on Proposed 2021-2022 General Fund Budget
- Meeting held at 4:30 p.m. via Zoom, https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89202707728?pwd=STErb3VaUVdJUHdoU0EyQ1lmN1Y1UT09 or dial (312) 626-6799
- Meeting ID: 892 0270 7728
- Passcode: 663307
The previous meetings’ minutes must be approved by the board each month. As a result, the minutes that appear here will always be a month behind.
- Minutes of the regular meeting held March 11
- Minutes of the special meeting held Feb. 12
- Minutes of the regular meeting held Feb. 11
- Minutes of the organizational meeting held Jan. 14
- Minutes of the regular meeting held Jan. 14
- Minutes of the regular meeting held Dec. 10
- Minutes of the special meeting held Nov. 30
- Minutes of the special retreat held Nov. 13
- Minutes of the regular meeting held Nov. 12
- Minutes of the special meeting held Nov. 9
- Minutes of the regular meeting held Oct. 8, 2020
- Minutes of the regular meeting held Sept. 10, 2020
- Minutes of the regular meeting held Aug. 13, 2020
- Minutes of the regular meeting held June 11, 2020
- Minutes of the public hearing held June 11, 2020
- Minutes of the regular meeting held May 14, 2020
- Minutes of the special meeting held April 2, 2020
- Minutes of the regular meeting held March 12. 2020
- Minutes of the special meeting held Feb. 14, 2020
- Minutes of the regular meeting held Feb. 13, 2020
Previous months’ minutes are available by request by contacting Sarah Rutallie, Board Secretary, in the President’s Office, Suite 175, Welcome Center, or by calling (810) 989-5545.